These Guinness BBQ Ribs are so good, you won’t need a holiday or special occasion to make them. They’re cooked low and slow in the oven so you don’t need any fancy equipment to create fall-off-the-bone ribs.
Guinness BBQ Ribs
I love complex barbecue sauces and this Guinness BBQ Sauce paired with some ribs has quickly become one of my guilty pleasures. Sure, it takes a few hours to make, but I can guarantee that it’s worth the time spent on it.
The good news is that it’s pretty hands off once the ribs are in the oven. I like flipping them every 30-45 minutes and throwing more sauce on both sides just to make sure the flavors really set in there.
Anyone else just hungry looking at these pictures? I’m suddenly craving barbecue.
I am a sucker for sides with barbecue and this Purple Potato Salad definitely doesn’t disappoint. Try it with some coleslaw or mac and cheese to round it out for a fantastic meal.
Other sauces for these low and slow ribs:
- If you’re looking for a barbecue sauce without any alcohol, check out this Homemade Barbecue Sauce as another option!
- These Maple Brown Sugar Ribs are sweet and savory and will make you go back for more with each bite.
- Don’t have time to make your own sauce? Sweet Baby Ray’s is my go-to!
Tips for making these Guinness BBQ Ribs:
- Use a large baking sheet lined with a few layers of aluminum foil or parchment paper to hold up the weight and mess of the ribs.
- Silicone brushes make it super easy to slather the sauce over the ribs.
- Reserve some of the sauce to use to dip the ribs! Consider making extra sauce if you love extra saucy ribs.
Be sure to enjoy and tag me with #theculinarycompass on Instagram if you make these!