These Peanut Ground Turkey Wraps are so easy to throw together and full of flavor! Use all sorts of toppings to make them your own so even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy.
Peanut Ground Turkey Wraps
These Peanut Ground Turkey Wraps have quickly become my family’s new favorite dinner. I make them at least twice a month and sometimes more often than that.
The meal itself is really quick to make and the use of a ton of fresh toppings make it light and refreshing especially for the hot summer months!
I love sneaking some cauliflower rice in with the ground turkey to bulk up the protein and sneak in some extra vegetables! You can’t taste the difference at all and there’s no change in texture.
This also helps when you need to serve more people or are trying to use this for meal prep! I can usually get at least 3 or 4 days worth of wraps for 2 people out of this meal which is great when you don’t feel like cooking.
The peanut sauce might be my favorite part. It’s smooth and savory and slightly addicting. It coast the ground turkey and cauliflower to make the base of the dish delicious!
Other toppings for these Peanut Ground Turkey Wraps:
- Avocado! Lots of it. It adds little extra fattiness to the bite with all of the fresh crunchy flavors.
- Fresh herbs. Think cilantro and green onion. If you want a bánh mì inspired wrap, try out mint and basil.
- Lime juice and sriracha for a little acidity and spice.
- Extra crushed peanuts for more crunch!
Tips for making these wraps:
- Use butter lettuce. I find that it’s slightly more malleable and doesn’t fall apart as easily.
- Check out the salad bar for toppings. Instead of buying a whole bag of shredded carrots, you can just buy a little bit there and grab other toppings like edamame or mushrooms.
- Heat up just the ground turkey and cauliflower if serving as a meal prep. That’ll make sure the rest of your dish stays nice and crunchy!
Be sure to enjoy and tag me with #theculinarycompass on Instagram if you make one!
For the Peanut Sauce:
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
For the turkey:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lbs ground turkey
- 12 oz cauliflower rice
For the topping:
- Butter lettuce
- Shredded carrots
- Avocado, sliced
- Cilantro, finely diced
- Green onions, diced
- Lime wedges
In a small microwave safe bowl, heat water until warm.
Add in peanut butter and whisk until smooth.
Stir in soy sauce, sriracha, honey, ground ginger, and sesame and oil and stir to combine. Set aside.
In a large skillet, add in olive oil over medium heat.
Add in ground turkey and cook until no longer pink, 8-10 minutes.
Add in cauliflower rice and simmer. If frozen, let simmer an additional 5-10 minutes to ensure it's thawed and excess water has been removed.
Stir in peanut sauce to thoroughly coat dish. Set aside.
Set out butter lettuce and top with a small scoop of ground turkey mixture.
- Top with your desired toppings. I like to use shredded carrots, avocado, peanuts, cilantro, green onions, and lime juice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Cuisinart Dishwasher Safe Hard-Anodized 5-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set - 3-Piece
Cuisinart Silicone Whisk, 10-Inch, Black
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 101 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 24mg Sodium: 182mg Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 7g