This Fall Veggie Pizza is probably my new favorite dish for the fall! It’s packed with all sorts of flavors that make it unlike anything you’ve ever had before. The combination of fall veggies and variety of toppings give it such a kick.
I’m excited to have teamed up with the Sunday Supper Movement for this post! We’ve brought you over 50 different types of pizza and who doesn’t love pizza. Scroll to the bottom of the post to read through all of the different options! Huge thanks to Coleen Hill of The Red Headed Baker for putting this together this week!
I’m a huge fan of roasted butternut squash and mushrooms so those were an obvious choice to add. I’ve never tried shaved brussels sprouts, but thought the roasted bitterness would even out some of the sweetness.
They get roasted in some of the best fall flavors to really tie it all together. And for the record, shaved brussels sprouts might be one of my new favorite thing.
Oh and let’s talk about the gruyere and parmesan 😍 😍 😍
I loaded up the dough with a ton of the cheese because why not. The earthy and smokey flavors of both of them go great with the roasted veggies.
My favorite part of this whole pizza is probably the toppings you put on once it’s done cooking. Pomegranate arils, dried cranberries, crushed walnuts, and balsamic glaze.
I went crazy trying new stuff and it was wonderful. They balance out the savory veggies with the sweetness and crush and acidity. 😍 😍 😍 More heart eye emojis because I absolutely love this pizza. Be sure to tell me what types of toppings you add!
Scroll through to find more pizzas to try and visit some of the other Sunday Supper Tastemakers websites!
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza by Monica’s Table
- Cool Veggie and Ranch Pizza Appetizer by Positively Stacey
- Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Sliders by Family Around the Table
- Pizza Beef Wontons by Asian in America
- Pizza Potato Skins by Casa de Crews
- Cinnamon Roll Pizza by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Mini Pepperoni Pizza Frittatas by The Weekend Gourmet
- Home Canned Pizza Sauce by Yummy Smells
- Candy Corn Pizza by Palatable Pastime
- Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza by The Foodie Affair
- Cheesecake Pizza by The Redhead Baker
- Coconut Macaroon Pizza by Pies and Plots
- Fresh Fruit Pizza by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pizza Pot Pies by Brunch-n-Bites
- Bacon Jam, Pear and Butternut Squash Pizza by Caroline’s Cooking
- Bagel Pizzas by And She Cooks
- BBQ Bacon Mango Pizza by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Blackberry, Basil and Ricotta Pizza by Authentically Candace
- Breakfast Platter Pizza by al2getherfit
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Chicken Enchilada Pizza by The Chef Next Door
- Chicken Pesto Calzone by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chicken Pot Pie French Bread Pizza by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chicken Vegetable Pizza (Low-Carb) by My Life Cookbook
- Copycat UNO’s Pizza by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Deep Dish Fondue Pizza by Momma’s Meals
- Deluxe Imo’s Pizza Lasagna Rolls by Crazed Mom
- Easy French Bread Pizza by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Everything Pizza Tartin by Sunday Supper Movement
- Gluten Free Curried Pumpkin Chicken Pizza by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Hawaiian Pizza Salad by Cricket’s Confections
- Homemade Pan Pizza by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Lahmacun (Turkish Pizza) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Lunchtime Pizza Muffins by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Meatball Sub Pizza by Life Tastes Good
- Mexican Pizza by Moore or Less Cooking
- Mexican-Style Corn Tortilla Pizzas by Home Sweet Homestead
- Mom’s Family Style Cavatini by Powered by BLING
- Onion Tart by Wholistic Woman
- Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza Wraps by Food Lust People Love
- Philly Cheesesteak Flatbread Pizza by Family Foodie
- Pizza Grilled Cheese by Eat, Drink and Be Tracy
- Pizza Steak Hoagie by The Freshman Cook
- Pizza Toscana by Cooking with Carlee
- Roasted Garlic and Spinach Pizza with Balsamic Onions by Helpful Homemade
- Rustic Bacon & Citrus Pizza by Gourmet Everday
- Sausage and Peppers Pizza by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sausage Arugula Pizza by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Grilled Pizza by Our Good Life
- Smoked BBQ Brisket Pizza by From Gate to Plate
- Spinach and Feta Stuffed Pizza Bread by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Spinach, Chorizo, and Artichoke Pizza by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Supreme Breakfast Pizza by The Crumby Cupcake
- Taco Dip Pizza by Hardly a Goddess
- Tandoori Chicken Pizza with Fresh Basil and Mozzarella by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- The Mac Pizza by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Vegan Margherita Pizza by Simple and Savory
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
- 2 cups butternut squash, cut into ¼" cubes
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, shaved
- 4 oz mushrooms, diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Premade pizza dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup gruyere, grated
- ½ cup parmesan
- Toppings: dried cranberries, pomegranate seeds, crushed walnuts, balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- On a cookie sheet, add the butternut squash, shaved brussels sprouts, and mushrooms. Drizzle the olive oil on top of the veggies and mix in the sage, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- While veggies are in the oven, lay out pizza dough. Drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper on top. Sprinkle gruyere and parmesan evenly.
- Once the veggies are done, place on top of the prepared pizza dough. Bake for an additional 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries, pomegranate seeds, crushed walnuts, and balsamic glaze on top and serve warm. Enjoy!