If you’re looking for a great drink to warm up these chilly nights, be sure to try this Hazelnut Mocha! It’s got all of my favorite things in it so I can vouch that I’m obsessed. Personally I don’t think you can ever go wrong with hazelnut, chocolate, coffee, or any combination of those so you know that with all three it has to be good.
I’m also super excited to be participating in a giveaway with the great group of bloggers I’ve been working with these past few months over at the Yellow Bliss Road Creative Team! Kristin has been such an awesome mentor so I’m really excited to continue working with her in 2017! Be sure to scroll down for the giveaway.
After a recent trip to Europe, I’ve been on a Nutella kick so I was debating on ways on how to consume the most possible. Slathering it on everything, while awesome, does get old so the next best thing was to drink it!
Combine that with my love for coffee and I found my favorite trifecta of flavors into one boozy beverage. All of my favorite foods in a fun cocktail completely made my night when I made this!
My favorite part about this recipe? The fact that it is great both warm and on ice. I’m a sucker for a great hot chocolate, but you can never go wrong with an iced mocha.
If you’re choosing over ice, I recommend either putting it in a shaker or letting the mixture cool a little instead of going straight over ice and watering it down a lot.
Be sure to head to the other bloggers websites to see their roundups and recipes they’ve created for this giveaway!
Must be 18 years or older to enter. This giveaway is not sponsored by Target, Amazon or Paypal. Entries must be received by 11:29 pm on December 18 to qualify. You must have a valid email address to collect your prize if you win.
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (like Nutella)
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 4 oz hazelnut liqueur (like Frangelico)
- Optional: ice, whip cream
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and chocolate hazelnut spread until melted completely. Stir in instant coffee until dissolved.
- If serving warm, split into two cups evenly and pour in 2 oz of hazelnut liqueur into each. Top with whip cream and serve immediately.
- If serving cold, pour over ice in two cups and pour in 2 oz of hazelnut liqueur into each. Top with whip cream and serve immediately.