These Aussie Grass Fed Beef Burgers with Grilled Peaches and Chipotle Onion Jam are layered with bold flavors and perfect for the adventurous eater!
This post is sponsored by my friends at True Aussie Beef and Lamb and Big Green Egg.
Are you guys ready for part 2 of my series with True Aussie Beef and Lamb and Big Green Egg?! I know I am. Especially with these Aussie Grass Fed Beef Burgers with Grilled Peaches and Chipotle Onion Jam.
It’s a long name, but theres a lot of layers of flavor that I want to make sure all get their time to shine! Don’t forget you have until August 1st to enter to win your own! Just scroll down to find out how.
I love grilling out in the summer and something about a burger just can’t be beat. Make it an Aussie grass fed ground beef burger and it’s even better! Grill it on a Big Green Egg and you might as well never eat another burger.
The Aussie grass fed ground beef patty has such flavor just by itself with how lean it is, some simple salt and pepper is all you need. Add in the layer of smokiness from the hardwood charcoal from the Big Green Egg and you’re set!
My sister came home from her internship this summer and we had a few friends over to enjoy these burgers and sides we threw together. Even a vegetarian had to give it a bite because it looked so good!
Everyone loved the layers of flavors and was able to try new things like caramelized onions and grilled peaches on a burger. Some people even gave blue cheese a try even if they previously hadn’t liked it.
All of those flavors combine into a perfect mashup of flavors. The cool blue cheese with the sweetness from the grilled peaches and the smokiness of the burger with the heat from the chipotle onion jam. I’m tellin’ ya. You’re going to need to try this one.
I mean just look at it. It’s calling your name. And if you enter below, you have a chance to win a Big Green Egg of your own! You better hurry though. It’s only open until August 1st. Just tell them that The Culinary Compass sent ya 🙂
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 chipotle in adobo
- 1 tsp adobo sauce
- 1 lb Aussie grass fed ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 peaches, sliced in half with pit removed
- Blue cheese crumbles, to top
- 4 brioche buns
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and add in onion slices with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to turn brown, about 8-10 minutes. Reserve half to top with.
- In a food processor, take remaining half on onions, chipotle pepper, and adobo sauce and blend until smooth. You may want to add some olive oil if too thick and you want to cut the heat.
- In a bowl, combine Aussie grass fed ground beef, salt, and pepper. Divide into four and form patties. Set aside while you start the grill.
- In a Big Green Egg, over medium heat, cook Aussie grass fed ground beef patties 4-5 minutes on both sides until barely pink in the middle. Around the patties, place the peaches half side down and let cook while patties are cooking. Remove and slice.
- Layer chipotle onion jam, Aussie grass fed ground beef patty, sliced grilled peaches, and blue cheese crumbles. Serve immediately and enjoy!